Archive for category Self-Improvement
Today, I wrote down a list of my “commandments.” These are the ideals in which I most strongly believe at this point in my life. I know that if I live according to them, happiness, satisfaction, and peace of mind will follow. I encourage anyone who reads this to attempt the same exercise.
Without further adieu, here’s my list:
1. Always remain courageous, especially in the face of adversity.
2. Treat people with the kindness and respect that they deserve.
3. Strive for excellence in all aspects of life.
4. Consciously give thanks every day for your gifts and blessings.
5. Stay true to who you are, and do what you love to do. Read the rest of this entry »